Tracking your period when you have a bunch and more of other things and chores to do and work to finish sounds very minuscule and unimportant. But then comes the day when you have a meeting and you start your period and you are completely unprepared…. Now you end up cursing the day you forgot to mark a date on the calendar last month and countdown the dates till today so you could be better prepared. Fret no more now, you have girl-friendly apps that can do the same for you and even notify you about those days when you could expect your period next.
Here are a few great girly apps that are simple yet effective –
This is a simple app built for women who don’t have much time to waste on making graphs, updating calendars and maintaining trackers. Just press one button on the first day of your every period for the first 3 months and then the app averages out the next time that you could expect your period. You can also type in notes of your intimate days, period problems and so on.
- This app takes daily notes of your moods, symptoms, and intimacy too
- You can easily view the number of days until your next period or number of days you are late
- Shows your Fertile Window – Know when you’re fertile with flowers that show on your home screen during your predicted ovulation and eight day ‘fertile window’
Period Tracker Pro (Pink Pad)
This app not only tracks your periods and safe days, but also brings together women in every female related issue community and those related to women health (fashion, beauty, health etc.). You can also reply to posts and answer questions. Pink Pad keeps track of your moods, symptoms, temperature and weight over these crucial days, maintaining a log of all the details. Keep updating your pink posts and ask questions if any out to the online community.
- A curated store of fertility and women’s health products
- Global Community of Women
- Period, Ovulation & Health Tracking
- Fertility Tracking / Pregnancy Planning
- Custom Discreet Notifications
- Stunning Themes, Widgets and Graphics
- Easy-to-Use, Intuitive Notebook / Day Planner Design
- Backup and Restore your data to keep it safe
- Connect, support and exchange health and lifestyle related ideas with women around the world
Clue Period Tracker
This complex yet easy to use app uses scientific algorithms to calculate your cycle length and next period. Clue logs in your moods, bleeding days, your pain intensities and also your sleep and sex patterns thus prompting you about the safe days and fertile periods of the month. The more you use Clue, the more accurate it gets. It also has the facility to answer the FAQs about your menstrual cycle. If you are trying to get pregnant or even avoid it, this app gives you close to accurate information so you can make important decisions without worrying about the period. It countdowns to your next period too.
- Track when your next period is coming
- Get calendar reminders before your next period, PMS and ovulation
- Track sex, pain, moods, cervical fluid, and more
- Log your birth control, or plan for pregnancy
Monthly Cycles Period Tracker
This app allows you to log data about your weight, PMS symptoms like pain, cramps, tender breasts, and acne and headaches. You can also export data to your mail. Personalize this app with different themes as well. This app calculates your fertile days and considers your menstrual cycle’s possible fluctuations which helps you avoid unwanted pregnancy or find out the most prospective or fertile days for conceiving a boy or girl.
- Powerful period calculation and streamlined user interface
- Menstrual calendar based event management
- Ovulation / Fertility Diary
- Reports on Temperature, Acne, Cramps, Headaches, Backaches, Nausea, Neck aches, Tender Breasts
- 40 moods with icons
- Weight and temperature logging
- Use email to export your data
Flo Period & Ovulation Tracker
Flo Period Tracker is a smart and simple way to track your periods.It makes accurate and reliable predictions of menstruation, ovulation and fertile days using machine learning (AI). You can log your period days using a handy calendar, schedule advance menstrual cycle reminders, record your moods and pms symptoms, this will help you to take full control of your health.
- Schedule reminders and get notifications of your period, ovulation, contraceptives and other pills in advance
- Keep your cycle and symptoms history recorded and analyze it using graphs like a pro
- You can track and manage your lifestyle – add your daily sleep duration, water consumption, physical activity, all in one place
- If you are trying to conceive know your fertility days